Our kitchen personnel take great pride in their jobs, which includes preparation, cleanliness and execution, to ensure our customers quality food with eye appeal.
What is Expected & Required
- No Smoking & No Drugs, Zero Tolerance!
- Good Hygiene: Shower with soap, use deodorant and wear the specified uniform.
- Be Attentive & Courteous.
- Wear the specified uniform.
- No cell phone use, unless work related.
- No gum chewing.
- Do not complain or talk about customer, potential customer or fellow employee.
- All eating must be completed when side work is done or during your break.
- Always handle yourself in a professional manor with fellow employees and customers.
- The food is presentable and appealing.
- Clean floor and equipment before, during and after shift.
- Know menu Abbreviations/ Descriptions.
- Prep of food/cooking.
- No personal games, cell phones, etc. are to be used while working. If you have free time during your shift clean something. You are being paid to work.
- No leaning, If you have time to lean you have time to clean.
- Outside trash Area must be clean at all times.
- Assist with putting away orders neatly.
- Making sure that the refrigerators and freezers are clean and orders are neatly put away.
- Plates, cups, bowls and silverware are clean and not stained.
- No touching anyone.
Job duties are outlined but not limited to these specific duties.
You may be asked and are expected to perform additional tasks as needed.
Everything Is Everyones Job!
Teamwork! Teamwork! Teamwork!